WhatsStore SaaS – Online WhatsApp Store Builder
WhatsStore SaaS is here to offer you a seamless transition from the backend of your store to the front end. Create Catalogue and Receive orders on WhatsApp Right from managing the product inventories to fulfilling orders, every aspect of your store could be settled through WhatsStore under one tab. Enjoy a manageable storefront with an easy user interface.
What to expect from WhatsStore SaaS – Online WhatsApp Store Builder
- WhatsStore SaaS offers 2 dashboards, both for the back and front end. It helps in the easy understanding of useful information
- Easy to manage storefront by listing products and product categories
- 6 different themes and all have 5 different color options (30 variances)
- Ease in creating tax and assigning rates to them
- It offers a complete order summary and print of any given order
- The store view on the front end allows the users to enjoy their shopping process
- Full White Lable Store Settings
- WhatsApp Integration
- Telegram Integration for getting notified on Telegram Bot when new order made
- Email Notification
- Custom Domain and SubDomain
- Available in multiple languages
- A user-friendly RTL experience for the customers using Arabic, Hebrew, and Urdu-like languages
- Any of the plans’ payments can be done using 10 diverse payment gateways namely Stripe, PayPal, Paystack, Flutterwave, Razorpay, Paytm, Mollie, Skrill, Mercado Pago, CoinGate
- Built with Laravel 8
Salient Features of WhatsStore SaaS – Online WhatsApp Store Builder
The transition from the Front End to the Back End
The effective management of the store always requires a strong back end. Now, it doesn’t matter if that store is online. It still would require an effectively functioning backend for a smooth front-end implementation. While you can manage product inventories and orders from the backend, you can fulfill the orders with an interactive front-end interface.
Since the store operates on two fronts, It would offer 2 dashboards for the effective management of both; the back end and the front end.
Get an overview of total products, sales, and orders along with a list of your top and recent orders here. Also, find the order graph of your past 15 days here.
Get entire store analytics, right from traffic through various browsers, devices, and platforms to your top URLs, get every insight about your visitors on this dashboard.
Customer Login and Registration
With the help of the customer login and registration module, the customer can only place the order when he/ she has already registered and logged in. This is for the safety and security purposes of the customer as well as the owner due to the authentication of information. Also, the customer can take a look at his/ her previous orders.
A well-organized channel and flow are the helpful tools of any organization, which helps in transparency. With the help of the Email Notification module, when an order is being completed/ placed by the customer, an email notification with the order details will be sent to the registered email id of the customer as well as the owner to keep the work in streamline.
You can find all the products of your store here. WhatsStore SaaS allows you to view your products in Grid and list view. Manage every aspect of the product, from its name, price, category, quantity, SKU, product description, and image through this tab. All in all, this tab can help you keep your inventories in the tab.
Create product categories based on your distinctive product portfolio over here.
Create tax applicable to your storefront and assign rates to them over here.
You can view a summary of each order here. From order details, billing, and shipping information to payment status, get every detail about a particular order number over here. Set the order status and print the receipt from over here.
Details about store, descriptions, header, footer, subscriber settings can be settled from here. Manage social media settings that would appear on the footer section from here.
Manage the site and email settings of your store here. Also, secure the payment end of your store with system settings. It allows for various payment gateways.