Before you register, buy and download the products for personal purposes, please make sure that you have read, understood and agreed to all the terms and conditions below.
The website Gplcode.Net provides the software subject assuming that you comply with all the terms and conditions. If you do not agree with them, please do not use our website and leave it immediately.
1. License and DMCA
All digital products on the website are available under GNU General Public License and designed by one or more third parties (developers). We bought products from the developers and we have permission to sell it.
These products and any other material presented on the site are available for personal use only. If you want to use the products for commercial (business) purposes, you should buy them directly from the developers.
We do not provide any license or trial/commercial keys needed for automatic updating of these products.
The use of any graphics (images, icons, photos, videos) from the demo content for any purpose is strictly prohibited.
Please carefully read the license terms before using the product.
we will provide 1 license key/purchase code for 1 order.
2. Product Delivery
Once payment has been confirmed, you can download the purchased products on your account page in “Downloads” section. This usually occurs within 10-15 minutes after the payment is completed. You will also receive a letter to your email with information about how to download the product. Please use a valid email address when registering.
If you use PayPal electronic checks (PayPal e-Check), the processing of your order may take a few days.
All digital products are purchased with the possibility of free downloads and updates for 10 days from the date of purchase.
3. Payment and Renewal.
By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay Gplcode.Net the one-time fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Payments are not refundable.
We using many payment gateway. However, some country with highrisk payment can be block due security. If you need open payment gateway please contact us:
- Caredit Card: Our order process is conducted by our online reseller payment gateway. We do not store any credit card information. Payment gateway is the Merchant of Record for all our orders. Payment gateway provides all customer service inquiries and handles returns.
- Paypal: You’re Protected If you were charged for something you didn’t purchase, your order never arrives. Your order arrives, but it’s significantly different than it was described.
- Bitcoin: We do not refund by bitcoin. Your money will be credit on your wallet on our website.
- PerfectMoney: We do not refund by PM. Your money will be credit on your wallet on our website.
- WebMoney: We do not refund by WM. Your money will be credit on your wallet on our website.
4. Refund Policy
Before you ask for a refund please contact our Support Team. Often they’ll be able to help to troubleshoot your problem.
Here are the circumstances in which we provide you with a refund:
- Items that have not been downloaded: If you have not downloaded a purchased item, you may be eligible for a refund.
We are NOT to give policy refunds in any of the situations listed below:
- You don’t want it after you’ve downloaded it.
- The item did not meet your expectations or you feel the item is of low quality.
- You simply change your mind.
- You bought an item by mistake.
- You do not have sufficient expertise to use the item.
- You claim that you are entitled to a refund but do not provide sufficient information as to why you are entitled to a refund.
- You can no longer access the item because it has been removed after you’ve downloaded it.
5. Support Policy
We provide only basic technical support (consultations). For example, we can assist in installing digital products, but we don’t carry out any freelance work.
If you need installation or setting up services for products purchased on our website, please contact us by email or ticket system for help.
We free update and support within 10 days.
Any information provided by the buyer will be used solely for the purposes of the transaction, delivery, and notifications about the new software products and solutions to any customer service issues.
By registering on the website, you give your consent to receiving messages via e-mail (newsletter subscription). If you want to opt out of receiving these messages, please notify us. After receiving your feedback, we will remove your email address from the mailing list within 24 hours.
We guarantee that any digital product purchased on the website does not contain any malware, viruses or advertising. However, we do not give you any guarantees that the products purchased on the website will operate exactly as you wish; not guaranteed to operate exactly the same as per new update released compare to the older one; such as new bugs found.
All digital products are provided “as is” We do not accept any liability for any damage to sites due to the use of the downloaded products.
8. Terms and Conditions
The website reserves the right to change or modify the terms and conditions without prior notice. We also reserve the right to change the terms of the sale of digital products and subscription. We accept no liability to you or any third party in the event of changes in the conditions of sale of digital products or subscription.
9. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The laws of the United Kingdom, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Terms & Conditions. Jurisdiction for any dispute is the Supreme Court of the United Kingdom.