Online Examination System Project in ASP.NET CORE
Welcome to ExamEase! The ultimate solution for anyone looking to create an online exam system in a jiffy. Our ASP.NET Core MVC template is packed with all the necessary features you need to create an exciting online examination experience.
With ExamEase, you get full source code access with a standard license, which means you can customize it to your heart’s content. You can create multiple-choice, true or false, and short answer questions; set time limits; and even schedule exams for specific dates.
ExamEase is suitable for software companies, freelancers, or anyone who needs a working ASP.NET project as their portfolio. It’s easy to customize for both experienced and beginner developers. And, to help you even more, we’ll be adding development guidance articles in the future. You can share the articles with any of your developers.
Administrators and teachers have complete control over the exam’s question and answer display options, which means you can choose to display the questions and answers for students to revise or not. Plus, you can even randomize the order of questions for each student, making the exam experience stricter for the students. The students cannot skip questions too.
So, what are you waiting for? Get ExamEase today and start creating an online exam system. With our full source code, you can easily customize it to meet your specific needs. If you are impressed with our live demo, then get ready to impress your clients or anyone else with your amazing online exam system. And the best part? You get the full source code right away after your purchase.
- Full Source Code
- Dashboard charts
- Class Management
- Subject Management
- Question bank
- Import question from excel
- Exam Management
- Schedule the exam’s start and end dates. Students can start the exam between the start date and the end date. Which means that they can click the start button when the start date is reached, and they cannot click the start button after the end date.
- Choose whether or not to display the question and answer to the students. If the admin or teacher chooses not to display them, then the students will only see their grade and not know which questions they answered correctly or incorrectly.
- Regrading. If the administrator or teacher makes a mistake by selecting the wrong answer as the correct answer, they can change the answer, and the students’ grades will be recalculated automatically.
- Strict exam: students cannot skip questions. They must save the answer to the current question before proceeding to the next question. If they click the next button without saving the answer to the current question, they will be redirected to the current question.
- Set a time limit for the exam (The Duration field in the exam create page). A countdown timer will be started based on the time limit set by the admin or teacher.
- RTL for Arabic language
- User management
- Admin can see all the exams and questions. Teachers can only see the exams and questions that they create.
- User Status management
- User Attachment management
- Register, sign up
- My profile, edit profile, profile picture
- Import from excel
- Export to excel
- Export to pdf
- Responsive layout
- Bootstrap 5
- Standard home page
- Forgot password
- Reset password